Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The knowledge or experience from an university is very useful lesson in people's life.

nida26 30 / 19 5  
People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, and increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university?

In this modern era, people are required to have high education to survive their life in this world. A plenty of people attend university for several different reasons. In my view, most of these people want to compete to achieve a better life in the future.

Going to college or university is one of pivotal ways for the people in order reach their dream. Initially, knowledge is one of important part of people's life. The people must increase their knowledge and learn more skills, so they will not be fooled by other humans. In addition, post-secondary education is a good place for making new friends or networking which can help the young generation to find a great job in the next life. Therefore, they can also socialize with new people which can improve their interpersonal skills. Eventually, when they complete this high education, they will gain very valuable experience as a provision for their life in the future.

Furthermore, every people should have an ideal job to stay alive in this contemporary era. Recently, it is necessary to get a graduate degree to begin a career. In the future, the might have to study in master or doctoral degree to achieve professional success with higher job position and greater salary. In the fact that people who have a higher education would receive a higher salary. Undoubtedly, people have to study in college to have a better job for sustaining their life.

To sum up, people have their own reasons to attend higher education. Moreover, studying in university is a way to prepare the desired career. I really agree that knowledge or experience which we have gotten during in university will be a very useful learning in people's life.

Home / Writing Feedback / The knowledge or experience from an university is very useful lesson in people's life.