It is known that cities can be free from pollution if the factories are relocated to regional area

mem77 62 / 98 6  
In some countries, government are encouraging industries and business to move to regional area outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?

In several countries, industry and business offices have to be relocated to district areas due to council policy. Although the number of pollution can be reduced dramatically, the disadvantages of making industrial companies spent a lot of time and money to built new factories far outweigh any benefits.

It is known that cities can be free from pollution if the factories are relocated to regional area. The reason for this is that factories are the largest contributor toward pollution in the environment, such as the water and the air being affected by rubbish and smoke from industries. Research from California University found that 55% of pollution in the cities is comes from industrial activities. This research then, discovered that cities relocating their factories to regional area, experienced the significant decrease of pollution by 70%. However, this would lessen the local budget earned by the city as tax coming from the factories and business do no longer exist.

On the other hand, to build new industrial offices in small cities, it takes a longer time and also a high cost that companies should spend. It happens because they have to redesign their new factories, calling expert for surveying their location, and also employee experience workers to build the factories. All of these activities cannot take short times and cheap prices. I personally experienced of this issue. When my father wanted to build his factories, it took 2 - 3 years for finishing these projects. This means that the employers have to spend more budgets to succeed the project and therefore the disadvantage of such policy far outweighs its benefit.

In brief, even though cities can be saved from pollution, the high cost that companies have spent for building new factories drawback its benefits.
Luca 2 / 2  
I think text goes just in one direction that is - bad influence of moving industry on population, but I would suggest to look another side of coin as well. On another side we can see good influence on environment, on micro climate etc. I think text could gain strength if it would speak on positive aspect of moving industries...
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections for you

... factories are relocated to regionalprovincial area.
... the water and the air being affectedsuffered the impact by rubbish and ...
... 55% of pollution in the cities(you can use another word) is comes ...
By this research then , discovered that cities ...
... the factories and business do no longer existcannot support again.

... companies should spend on their budget.
... expert for surveying their new location, and also employee that have many experience workers regarding to builddesign the factories.
All of these activities cannot takedo inshort times and cheap prices.
I My personally experienced of this issue. , When when my father (...), it took 2 - 3 years for to finish these projects.
... to spend more budgets to succeedcomplete their project and therefore the disadvantage of ...

Thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / It is known that cities can be free from pollution if the factories are relocated to regional area