Kubbar island ; Trip to Island ...4 paragraph essay

leadero 2 / 1  
Hi all ,
I hope to be an active member in this forum to improve my skill with writting.

Trip to an island

The perfect getaway from the stressed city life, an uninhabited untainted island, with perfect sea lines and shores, crystal clear waters. Unlike most would presume, not all these islands are miles and miles away, nor costly as the Bahamas, Maldives, Bora Bora or the Cayman islands. The island I'm describing is actually closer to home than you may predict.

Kubbar island lies at a distance of 18 nautical miles south of Failaka Island opposite Al-Fahaheel coastline, and 19 nautical miles from Al-Zoor coast. It has many species of rare plants, in addition to some scarce corals. l. Its shores are quite and its sand is soft. Seagulls and flamingos exist there in great numbers.

I went on a trip to Kubbar last week and it was fascinating. It is pollution free basically because of the efforts to protect its nature life, rare birds, and rare plants. While human activities are limited on the island for the time being, investment in projects to turn Kubbar into a protected zone for wild life will definitely flourish tourism.

Sometimes your most amazing vacation won't necessarily involve famous restaurants and cafés or malls and shopping. I had an amazing time exploring Kubbar island, relaxing and contemplating, and wondering what this place would be like when it has realized its potentia
The island I'm describing is actually closer tohome, xxxxxxxx than you may predict.

.... tell where you live too.

You give us a good description of Kubbar and it's done pretty neat. :D
However, you talk very less about your feelings and experiences there. You don't talk about unique things you noticed in Kubbar and how this trip made some lasting memories in you. Add more emotions to this writing to make it more colorful and interesting for the reader. :)
OP leadero 2 / 1  
dumi
Hi Dumi,
Kubbar island in kuwait. I'll take care about my mistakes next time.
Thank you for advices.
Regards

Well.... I don't find mistakes in your essay. However, my suggestions were intended to improve your writing more :) You don't have grammar or vocabulary issues and your writing is very clear. Only you need to have more life in your essay :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Kubbar island ; Trip to Island ...4 paragraph essay