'Lack of proper education system' - fixing the existing gap between the rich and poor countries

derine 1 / -  
The inequality between rich and poor nations is now wider than it has ever been before. What do you think are the main causes of this difference and what do you think can be done to reduce the gap?

Can you also tell me how much can i get on this?

With the passage of the time the difference that has been between the developed and underdeveloped nations has got much bigger and bigger. There are many reasons contributing to this increasing difference between the nations and lack of education, unfavourable environmental conditions, deprived of the acquaintance with the latest technology are some of the reasons behind this.

The main reason to consider is the lack of proper education system. Many of the poor nations do not have the proper education system, due to which the nations are deprived of the skilled manpower. Consequently, this leads to lack of proper ideas and plans needed for the upliftment of the nations economic and social conditions. The best example for this can be the poor African nations who merely have educated people and even the childrens are involved in the work to run the livlihood of the family as well as theirs. The only logical solution for this is the awareness of the government for providing the proper education system to the people, which will make help them to be independent.

Lack of new technology is the another reason for the presence of this difference. The task that can be done within hours by the developed countries takes days for the poor countries to have it completed. For example due to lack of the modern agricultural tools, many of the poor nations depend upon manual workforce to complete the product while the developed nations do it within hours. This automatically raises the price of products of the poor nations compared to the richer nations due to which it creates more difficulty for them to export in the international market. The possible solution for this can also be taken from the side of the government, the government can ask for the aid with the rich nations for the donations of the modern tools and technology.

Finally, environmental factors also play a greater role. The nations which are more frequent to the floods, landslides or earhquakes find it difficult to uplift the economy of the country. The floods and landslides destroys the industries and factories and the nations require huge amount to reconstruct the all over again. Similarly, the nations with volcanoes causes the land to become infertile and if the main economy of the country is depended on agriculture it greatly impacts the nations economy and will be very difficult to maintain the economic condition. The possible solution for this depends upon the type of the disaster, if the country is vulnerable to earthquakes, the industries and the houses can be designed to resist the earthquakes, for the nations with the flood problems, the water of the flood can be guided to the dam which can be used to generate electricity etc.

All of all, with the proper education system, access to the newer technology and proper risk management to the natural calamities can reduce the existing gap between the developed and undeveloped nations.
masghar 1 / 2  
ask for the aid with the rich nations

demand aid from the developed countries

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Lack of proper education system' - fixing the existing gap between the rich and poor countries