Lakeside circumstances in two different years, which are 2000 and 2009, are presented in the picture

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
The changes in Lakeside in 2000 and 2009.

A comparison of Lakeside circumstances in two different years, which are 2000 and 2009, is presented in the picture. On the whole, there were enormous changes in the Lakeside such as presence of new factories, education facilities, also the number of public accommodation. Meanwhile, the lake areas decreased until almost twofold smaller over those years.

Starting from business need, in the initial year, the east side of lakeside was consists of industrial complex and inhabitants' resident, but for the following year, the number of factories inclined significantly and took over the residential area. Construction of shopping centre became the next improvement that also had to cut a plenty of people's home.

In the north area, the number of residential area had not face changing. Meanwhile, art centre that usually used for entertaining people was replaced by cinema. During one decade, old town was destructed and for replacing it offices and educational place, a university, were built. Behind those areas, car park was constructed to replace derelict warehouse position. As the impact of the improvement, the lake changed to the pond because of decreasing zone, it saw approximately twice less than the initial survey.

• The changes in Lakeside in 2000 and 2009
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Hello,

There is a little mistake i found in your essay, here they are;

... industrial complex and inhabitants' resident >>
based on the Cambridge Dictionary and Oxford Learner Thesaurus
resident >> a person who lives or has their home in a place
residence>> a house, especially a large or impressive one; the place where sb lives
... of residential area had not face (face=V1; faced=V2 and V3 ) changing.

Gluck^^~

Home / Writing Feedback / Lakeside circumstances in two different years, which are 2000 and 2009, are presented in the picture