Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Land for human's purpose or left in its natural conditions ?

nezzaru 3 / -  
In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its natural conditions or is there more need for land to be developed for housing and industry. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer ?

land for nature conservation benefits

Land for nature conservation or for industrialization is both important, each country should balance their land area between two of this type. In my country, in my opinion, we need more land for the latter. There are two reasons why I state this

First of all, we are a developing country. We need to burst the industry toward; we need to resolve the unemployment efficiently. So that means that more factories, more roads should be built. And that will bring jobs to everybody who is still farmers, a job that will raise their living standards, make their lives less difficult. More land is needed for this purpose. For example, we have turned many crop fields into industry area, and have also turned all the people there into higher-paid workers in both of our delta, bring back larger profits for the country.

Second, we are overpopulated in cities. Too many people from the remote area found their way to the town, cities for jobs. This has created many problems for the big ones. So, we need more land to build satellite cities to move a number people out of the main cities. For example, our capital is extremely overcrowded. Traffic jams in rush hours or rising rates of homeless people are the troubles now. We need to create jobs outside of Hanoi for people, so that the density will decrease.

In conclusion, I want to say that factories and satellite cities are essential to our country now. It will take a vast area of land to do this but we need to do this. Despite this, land for nature conservation should be considered thoroughly.

Home / Writing Feedback / Land for human's purpose or left in its natural conditions ?