Land in natural condition? In Vietnam more lands for housing and industry needed

lw_sab 1 / -  
In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its natural condition or is there more need for land to be developed for housing and industrial?Use specific reason and examples to support your answer.

For recent years, world's population has increased dramatically especially in developing country. As a results, nature is suffering from being exploited including lands. Many people believe that lands should be conserved in its natural conditions. However, I think that there is more need for land to be developed for housing and industry since my country needs concentration on industry and there are a lot of homeless people as well as many cities is overpopulated which leads to deprived living standard.

First, Vietnamese population is unexpectedly high and it is in top of the world for the most densely populated countries. Many people have to live in a small house where the bedroom is the kitchen as well as the living room. A rented room for students who study in city's university is only about 20 square meters. But surprisingly, it can space 6 people together as the more people in the room, the less money they pay. Nevertheless, people who have a house to live are much more fortunate than the homeless.

Second, cities in Vietnam especially HCMC and Hanoi capital are extremely crowded that traffics happens every day in the rush-hour which explains for the high rate of traffic accidents in Vietnam. The authorities have tried to bring out some solutions yet the problem still remains. Moreover, because of the land shortage, the life of Vietnamese become worse. They have little space to entertain, eat or sleep. Sharing rooms with others make them feel uncomfortable and inconvenient. If there were more lands, the living conditions could be improved.

Third, Vietnam is in progress of industrialization and modernization so that the number of industrial estates such as factories and plants has increased rapidly. Leaving lands as they are is totally a waste in this case. By using lands in an appropriate way, the economy of Vietnam feasibly can burgeon.

Lands surely can be either preserved to protect the nature or used for building houses and industries. From what has been discussed above, I strongly believe that more lands should be exploited for housing and industry in Vietnam because of the high population and the desperately poor living standard of Vietnamese.

Please help me check the essay. Thanks a lot.
I see quite a few mistakes in your essay. Here are my suggestions.

For recent years

In recent years

As a results, nature is suffering from being exploited including lands.

As a result, mother nature is being exploited everyday.

However, I think that there is more need for land to be developed for housing and industry since my country needs concentration on industry and there are a lot of homeless people as well as many cities is overpopulated which leads to deprived living standard.

This sentence is very long. Try to break it down into 2 at least in your own way.

Home / Writing Feedback / Land in natural condition? In Vietnam more lands for housing and industry needed