Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The landscape of an island when it was still a wilderness and its changes after development

Quang Nhat 1 / -  

The two maps below show an island before and after the construction of some tourist facilities

The given maps illustrate the landscape of an island when it was still a wilderness and its changes after development.
It is readily apparent that there have been significant changes in the layout of the island over the given period. In addition, the island's amenities was constructed on almost its scale except the eastern.

Before being developed, entire island was wilderness and did not have any facilities for living or recreation. However, it was not only surrounded by sea but also existed some forests. These forests were scatted near the western and in middle-east of the island.

After erecting facilities, it is easy to realize that the vast area from the center to the western which was pristine in the past have footpath and vehicle track now. Noticeably, it now have a pier used to be the first destination for tourists to get into the island. Reception surrounded by vehicle track is built at the center and link directly to the restaurant. Both the right and left of reception are houses for resting. Moreover, both forests and beach are still exist. Specially, the beach is now used for swimming. Furthermore, the east is still not changed.

WORD COUNT: 198

Home / Writing Feedback / The landscape of an island when it was still a wilderness and its changes after development