Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Language and Science Course Enrolments at Redbrick College of Higher Education

ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
The line graph presents how many students who registered in language and science courses at Redbrick College of Higher Education during the ten-year period. Overall, the students are more and more enthused to follow the language class than the science class d. The science course did not experience a significant change in the number of students in the same period while the number of students who enrolled in the language class had an upward trend.

In the first year, there were 98 students who followed in science class, about a half more than the number of students in language class. We can see that the initial number of students experienced a gradual increase and reached in peak at 118 students in the next two years, while the latter numbers showed the reverse and fell to 35 students. However, the next year onward until year 7 presented that the students in the science class plummeted to 85 students whilst the number of students in the language class increased dramatically to 85 students. In this time, both had a same number of students.

The language students have been an increase number and reached at 105 students from year 7 to present. It was different from the science students who have been fluctuated, falling to over 50 students in year 8 and up to 95 students at present, ten students less than the language students.

Home / Writing Feedback / Language and Science Course Enrolments at Redbrick College of Higher Education