Language-Way of Dialect-

cin ali 1 / 1  
Have you ever imagined that everybody can speak the same language?It will be very easy to comminicate with everyone in the world.However it is a cultural difference.Then it is hard for everyone.

On the positive side; if we can use same language, we will not have problem to comminicate in foreign country.Then we will have less problem to contact with inhabitans.And you can learn lots of thing from he or she by correct way when you are learning therir history.

On the other hand, if we could not speak the same language you can not share your cultre and history by a correct way.And you can not live easily in a foreign country.Actually you should know a different language.

To sum up if we can speak the same language, we can share different cultures and history.In my opinion you should learn English, Spanish or German.Because only we can comminicate with these languages in the world.

Cin Ali's product.
Gautama 6 / 133  
Please post the exact instructions for this assignment

Is this supposed to be an essay or a free write or what? It's hard for us to give feedback when we don't know what you are trying to do.
Have you ever imagined what it would be like if everybody could speak the same language? It would be very easy to communicate with everyone in the world. However, cultural differences are also at work. Cultural differences can create difficulty f or everyone.

On the positive side, if we can use same language, we will not have problem to communicate in foreign country. Then we will have less problems contacting their inhabitants .

Because we can communicate in these languages with people in many developed countries of the world.

What is the reason for choosing English, French, or German? I am not sure if I understood your meaning. I see that you are working hard to learn English. Good luck! Do you have any questions?
OP cin ali 1 / 1  
Thanks! Yes we're learning essay writting. This is my first essay in essayforum. I think it's short but my next essay will be longer than this.
The exact instructions would help, as Tyler said. Also, you might want to consider adding more detail to your essay. At the moment, at the start of your essay, it sounds like you are going to argue that everyone should learn the same language. So, maybe make English, for instance, a universal language that everyone knows. But, then you go on to argue that people should strive to be multi-lingual. If you were to expand on your essay a bit, the confusion might not occur.

Home / Writing Feedback / Language-Way of Dialect-