A laptop market share table in 2006-2007.

Jimmy879873 26 / 55 13  

COMPUTER BRANDS IN LAPTOPS SECTOR OVER 10 YEARS AGO

The table below shows the worldwide market share of the notebook computer market for manufacturers in the years 2006 and 2007.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The provided table depicted the international market share of the laptop market for manufacturers between the year of 2006 to 2007.

In general, the Fujitsu-Siemens laptop company was the least favourite to customers within these two years while the HP company kept up the pace and remained on the top of the notebook computer market. The Fujitsu company had only 4.8% of the total value of the entire market in the year 2006 and it fell down to 2.3%, being the lowest continuously out of other competitors. Contrastingly, the HP company held 31.4% shares in 2006 and the percentage increased about 3% in the next year.

Other companies like Dell, Toshiba were also steadily raised in terms of their shares in the financial market. The share value of the Dell company boosted up to 20.2% in the second year from 16.6% in the first year. The similar trend to this positive outcome was the Toshiba company, having the increased of 1.1% in between two-years period.

Some other companies were unlucky enough which suffered the falling in between the years. Acer and Lenovo of their shares were dropped to 0.9% and 0.4% respectively. Unnamed companies had decreased 3.5% at the end of 2007 in the market before the share value was once at 22.8%.

Your critique is appreciated!

Acer and Lenovo of ...
more familiar
Such as Acer and Lenovo, their shares ...

I am more familiar with obj: they must share it

Home / Writing Feedback / A laptop market share table in 2006-2007.