Large companies and individuals are no difference in maintaining the environment

Naoki28 10 / 18 2  
Individuals can do nothing to improve the emvironment. Only Large companies and businesses can make a difference.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Environmental damage is at alarm level. Some said that this pressing issue can only be solved by large companies while individual can not contribute altogether. This essay would argue against such idea because humans are also responsible for their better environment and companies consist of gathering people.

There is no doubt that individuals have responsibility for environment. People studied that countries can develop because of large enterprises and the environmental problem on industrial causes human in danger. We are able to donate for non governmental organizations such as environmental group. In fact, many people give these groups money in convenience store of many developed countries. Moreover, there is the way that people raise money among others as cloud funding. The choice which everyone is able to donate money increases, so it is easy for human to concern an improvement of environment.

On the other hand, some people insist that improving the surroundings is the role of big companies because they have the responsibility of pollutions by producing merchandises. the enterprises have the right of producing goods but ought to try to recover the natural environment at the same time. Some companies plant trees in desert as part of the corporate social responsibility. It is thus that the globe is existence for everybody and the enterprises have to sustain the current surroundings.

To sum up, large companies and individuals are no difference in maintaining the environment, so both have to commit the globe each other.
rian31 14 / 22  
hai naoki
hope to see you in ES
i have some suggestions for you :

1. maybe you can change environment into circumstance or atmosphere, companies maybe you can use enterprise for paraphase

Some said that this pressing issue can only be solved by large companies while individual can ...
... also responsible for their better environment and companies consist ...

... governmental organizations such as environmental group.
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
Some said that this pressing issue can ...
it is important to write a very clear introduction in order to make your essay easy to understand
here my suggestion for your introduction
Some people said that this pressing issue can only be solved by large companies but individual can not do that. I personally disagree with this idea because every human is also responsible for their better environment.

People studied that countries can develop because ...
you have to be careful to combine your sentences
just make it simple to understand
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hi...

Environmental damage is at alarm level. Some said ...

Environmental damage is alarm. Some people said that is pressing issue can only be solved by large companies when the citizen can not contribute altogether. i disagree with this statement because the inhabitants have fully responsibility to their environment

... individuals have responsibility for their environment.Most People studied that countries can develop because of large enterprises and the environmental problem on industrial causes human in danger.(what do you mean about this sentence, please check again)

.....the responsibility of pollutions (do you mean this is pollution responsibility??)

- please pay attention for your pronoun
- the essay which is easy to read very important thing. So, focus for the meaning
Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Large companies and individuals are no difference in maintaining the environment