The large number of people are drawing attention to communicating online

mymyt 1 / -  

many teenagers prefer socialising online than meeting offline one another

It is often said that the large number of people are drawing attention to communicating online. In fact, there are some who hold firmly to their belief that meeting one another face-to-face is better. As far as I am concerned, this is a higly problematic issue, and it relates to the major problems and potential solutions to deal with. Therefore, some main points will be addressed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with, there are two primary issues caused by the pandemic.First of all, it is a well-documanted fact that most of residence have to stayed at home to prevent the community transmission by the warning of the government. The most obvious example to prove is that every activities from doing exercise to learning or working have to be done at home. Can not be denied that studying online or working online is the most vital method in the case of Covid-19's development. Furthermore, there is no doubt that some people do not have a good communication skill, particularly the introvert. For instance, it is proved that they become more openly and not feel insecure to communicate with people through a screen rather than in-person conversation.

In order to cope with the above issue, there are a number of solutions that could be taken into consideration. First and foremost, it is commonly accepted that it is clearlier to transmit each other thoughts. Our emotion and behaviour are shifted based on the face emotion, body language, gesture, eye contact and also the voice tone of the partner. Thanks to the amount of factors above, human being can easily communicate and transmit their thoughts and feelings in the most honest way.Furthermore, there is no denying that face-to-face communication build a stronger and trustworthy relationship. It is my interesting experiment that when I joined in a non-profit organisation,I did not know anyone in that club so I decided to make friend online before we had the first meeting. The chating was good since we met other in person, the unknow barrier prevent us to be opened and it was so akwarded. But I made friends and had some humorous gossip with another members simuteniouly.

To conclude, it is my strong belief that socialising online is just a temporary solution and just function for a long-distance interaction.Accordingly, I highly recommend that youngster should virtually have the in-person talk to improve their communication skill which is a actually significant element nowadays.
Your prompt restatement is flawed. You opted to merely restate the discussion topics rather than completing your discussion outline through diect question responses. Your restatement should contain a preliminary summary of the body paragraphs via direct responses. Why is this the case? Suggest a possible solution. complete the essence of your point of view.

Good job on relating the reasons response to the pandemic. It shows you are up to date on current events and its relationship with the people's lives. Excellent point for discussion. Problems in that paragraph relate to word usage. "Can Not" is confusing because it means" an ability to not be able to do something" . 2 seperate words connote the confused meaning. "Cannot" however, one word , means an inability to do something. For this paragraph, the second reason does not relate to the first and should not be presented because of that reason. The unrelated eason weakened the discussion as it created an under-developed explanation in the presentation.

Vocabulary issues continue to be present in the next paragraph. Do not make up English words such as " clearlier", " unknow ", and "chating". Just because it sounds right to you does not mean the word is.in the dictionary. Look it up first. Non-dictionary inclusion means you should not use the word due to spelling and word meaning requirements of the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / The large number of people are drawing attention to communicating online