Large number students in the class don't help them to focus enough

Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
When students are in large classes, it is very hard for the teacher to give every student individual attention. What can educational authorities do about this?

The large number of students in the class is the troublesome situation for the teacher to manage the class. By enrolling new educators and rearrange class management will be the workable solutions that can be implemented by the policy maker in the school.

Adding some teachers in the school is believed can solve the over students in the class. New educators in the school can help to reach the standard quantities students should be in the class. As a prime example, a ratio of students in each class is 50:1, then when new teachers involved, it can be an ideal ratio such as 25:1 or even 20:1, hence it eases the schoolteachers to do individual attention to the pupils. The school authority should have the standard numbers of the students to know how many educators are needed to handle the classes.

The additional solution to tackle the vast amount students is class management improvement such as making a group discussion regularly and seat arrangement. Group discussion not only helps the educators to be more attentive to their schoolchild, but also it is such a proper way to create hand in hand situation in the group and to build the sense of leadership among the group. While learning in a group enhance the team work of the student, seat arrangement helps the students easily to get the point of their teacher's explanation. In some cases, row arrangement of the chairs shows the lack of attention by the children who sit in the last row than in the first. By organizing the seat into circle, teacher will be easier to monitor each student and student can pay more attention on their teacher.

To sum up, the educational authorities can implement a pivotal solution to address the over quantities students in the class by providing more educators and reorganizing the class management by doing group discussion and seat arrangement in each class.
JCWinner 2 / 3  
Hi cachaaa,
Interesting essay. however, a couple of points I am not clear. Perhaps, you should make some changes or insert additional details.

Are you talking about class sizes for school children? college? or university?

Can you include any research findings or suggestion from the experts e.g. high school in Singapore have maximum 20 students per class (Time Magazine, 2013). In Canada some special needs children receive almost one to one tutor because of their learning abilities. (Ascool.ca )

Hope that helps,
JC

Home / Writing Feedback / Large number students in the class don't help them to focus enough