IELTS - The largest percentage of land transports is recorded by the private cars

tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
The diagrams below give information on transport and car use in Edmonton.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart provides information what the mean of transports are preferred by people in Edmonton, categorized by private and public transport, while the table illustrates why people use the car in urban area.

It is noticeable that people tend to drive a car to do some activities and the figure of using cars holds the largest proportion of other means. In any case, business activities support the distinct reasons why the private cars are chosen as a comfortable transportation in city.

The largest percentage of land transports is recorded by the private cars which beat just under a half, 45%, while coming out the second place is light rail transit which gain 35 percent of the whole proportion. Standing in contrast, each figure of bus and taxi stands at one in ten and those means of transport are the last option for people to deliver in some places.

In contrast to this, working activities, work and business reasons, reach a significant proportion at 100%. Whereas, people are usually taking children to school coming in the third reason of using a car in metropolitan area, the shopping and leisure activities have a minority reasons to drive a private car, at 30 per cent.

MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
The pie chart provides information about what the mean of transports are preferred by people in Edmonton, categorized by private and public transport, while the table illustrates why people use the car in urban area.

The pie chart shows the proportion of Edmonton people using different means of transport and the table illustrates why people use cars in the city.

Your overview paragraph is not quite clear. Also, business is not the main purpose for using cars.
Overall, car is the most popular means of transport used in Edmonton. Likewise, the majority of people choose to drive their cars because they have to commute to work.

I feel you need to present this more clearly. Pay attention to what others have suggested. Write simple and short sentences that help you enhance clarity of your ideas.

Follow the approach of Introduction, Overview and Detailed Paras. It is the best way you can tackle this task to gain a good score. In the intro, introduce the image presentation clearly. In the Overview, present the main trends/ observations. In the detailed paras expand your observations with the help of statistics and figures.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  

While is not appropriate here. Use 'and'

people in metropolitan area are usually taking children to school coming in the, ranking third reason ofin using a car

the shopping and leisure activities have a minority reasons to drive a private car to

rewrite. This presents no value

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - The largest percentage of land transports is recorded by the private cars