the largest percentage was presented in teacher; Ilets task 1 pie charts

honghanh763 2 / 5  
I need some helps with my ielt writting task 1 ,pls suggest me sth strategy that can help me improve my skill

The three pie charts illustrate the figure of annual expenditure of accurate bristish school in 1981 ,1991, 2001.

According to the information shown by the graphs ,the largest percentage was presented in teacher' salaries over 3 years ,while the least amount of budget was allocated to insurance . Initially,there was a gradual increase of 6% in insurance in comparison with the steady decline in the percentage of other worker ' salaries from 28% to 15% . In the first 10years ,the cost of resources rose moderately by 5% was followed by the dramatic decrease about 11% in 2001 . In the term of furniture and equipment the school reduced the expense of 10% from 1981 to 1991 ,before surging steeply by 18% In 2001 .Subsequently,in the first decade ,there was a soar between 40% and 50% ,and then dropping to 45% in next tenth years.

Overall, we can be aware of the different types of expense in UK school throughout 3 years.
undidiamaka 4 / 9  
it will more better if you use more phrase.
OP honghanh763 2 / 5  
Can u give me some examples?

Home / Writing Feedback / the largest percentage was presented in teacher; Ilets task 1 pie charts