For last few decades, the extreme gap has been recorded between wealthy and poorer countries.

fardan10 18 / 25 1  
Please, give me suggestion when there are some mistakes :

The inequality between rich and poor nations is now wider than it has ever been before. What do you think are the main causes of this difference and what do you think can be done to reduce the gap ?

For last few decades, the extreme gap has been recorded between wealth and poorer countries. It is argued that there are several reasons which has led to the increase of inequality rate such as level of education, health rate, and famine, whereas there are some choices could be done by governments in order to tackle this problem.

There is no doubt that several countries in Africa and Asia territory are facing less income per capita. This is believed as a result of lack of education for the citizens. Since to gain a level of high income such wealth nations is required skill and better knowledge from education system. Following that, without appropriate healthcare and food availabiity people cannot afford a better performance in their works. Hence, under those conditions, it is quite difficult for them to contribute to enhance best result like what people have produced in wealth countries.

Nevertheless, there are possiblity of ways could be taken by the policy makers to deal with this problem. Such development aids from wealth countries could be an alternative to finance development programs in less-developed countries. In addition, it is crucial for governments to list education program as priority in order to boost human capabilty. Consequently, it can improve the level of live for inhabitants in poorer nations which could cut down the gap. Therefore, those aforementoned steps can become solutions for dealing with the circumstance.

In conclusion, it is imperative that the major reasons of inequality trend among the nations in whole parts of the world could be overcome by some regulations. I definitily sure that collaboration both goverments from the poorer and wealth country through certain policies could possibly make the condition to be better.
Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
It is argued that there are several reasons which has (HAVE) led to the increase of inequality ...

There is no doubt that several countries in Africa and Asia ... .

Note : You have a fascinating point of view to explain this topic. However, several sentences in this paragraph cannot support the main idea properly.
Your main idea is several countries in Africa and Asia territory are facing less income per capital which has caused these countries to be poorer countries. However, you do nor explain clearly, the positive relation between, healthcare, food availability, education towards the income of these countries. . So it is better, when you just mention one pivotal topic, for example the relation between education rate and revenue of the country and you explain clearly
adrian21 15 / 17 3  
For last few decades, thean extreme gap has been recorded between wealth and poorer countries. It is argued that there are several reasons which hashave led to the increase (...) could be done by governments in order to tackle this problem.
dina79 20 / 26 3  
This is my suggestion:

The topic preferred for you compare the richer people and poor people so that the introduction render the suggestion reason and solution since this situation such as the government do not help the society to out in the zone poverty

Home / Writing Feedback / For last few decades, the extreme gap has been recorded between wealthy and poorer countries.