The Launching of 'Post-Truth' Concept in Oxford's Word of the Year for 2016

yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
The one method to keep the English-speaking public's mood and preoccupations that are the selection of the word by Oxford's editors. The reason of to create this concept is increasing of social media and self-belief on our self that precise purpose to improve language skill, mainly in English word, has been discovering the linguistic footing for some time. The list of the word is adulting, alt-right, brexiteer, chatbot, coulrophobia, glass cliff, hygge, latinx, and woke.

Source : time
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
again, it is hard to understand what you meant, not only because a severe problem in grammatical accuracy but also because the word chosen and the way you compose your sentences. mostly, those are not make a sense. I have reminded you many times that you should understand first what you read, grasp the main ideas there and write it down using new vocabulary since the next step is paraphrasing. without clear and sufficient understanding, you will not be able to compose a proper summary.

make sure that you attached the complete link of the sourceso that people who want to give you feedback can easily read the article and compare it with yours, or in any case like mine, unable to comprehend your writing, they can check it to give you more valuable suggestion and correction

The one A method / ONE OF METHODS to keep the (...) and preoccupations that are the selection of IS THROUGH Oxford's editors WHO SELECT the word by Oxford's editors.

The reason of to create this concept is increasing ..... the linguistic footing for some time.

COMPLETELY LOST IN THIS SENTENCE

The reason of to create CREATING this concept / THE CONCEPT CREATING is FOR increasingof social media and self-belief on our self that precise purpose to improve language skill, mainly in English word, has been discovering the linguistic footing for some time.I CANNOT GIVE ANY CORRECTION EITHER ALTERNATIVES FOR THIS SINCE I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT TO DELIVER HERE

WHAT INCLUDED ON The list of the word IS ARE adulting, alt-right, ...
Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
First of all, about topic sentence. You should identifies the title, author, and speaker of the original material. Such as, "a TEDers, talking about The Launching of 'Post-Truth' Concept in Oxford's Word of the Year for 2016". And the second is supporting sentences, you should follow the same order as original if possible. Furthermore, it is better for you to be objective. Last but not least, You cannot use your opinion and you should mention in general as in the original video.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Launching of 'Post-Truth' Concept in Oxford's Word of the Year for 2016