IELTS; Should there be a law to get every child immunized?

sally12390 2 / 4 2  
Many childhood diseases can now be prevented through the use of vaccines . Should parents be made by law to immunise their children against common diseases or should individuals have the right to choose not to immunise their children?

Its widely believed that nowaday, using vaccines can prevent getting affected from lots of viruses . Some people argue that the state should not force the parents to immunise their children.However, I think that without vaccines the diseases could return and spread out easily from one person to another ,Therefore,law should be made to force parrents to vaccinate their children in order to ensure others children health.First of all, medicine has proved that vaccines is the most effective way of reducing the number of fatal childhood disease. As a result of the widespread practise of immunising young children many lives have been saved and some disease such as polio has almost wiped out.I think that the law should force the parents to immunise their children because there is alot of careless,illiterate,cheap parents who wont vaccinate their children if they were not forced to do it .So the goverenment should force them by not accepting any child in a school if he is not vaccinated to ensure other students health and to prohibit the diseases from spreading out from one to another . In previes centries some diseases were the result of poor hygeine but nowadays, water is cleaner and the sanitation is better.

On the other hand,Other people think that they have the right to take these decisions for their children because they know whats best for them forgetting that there is alot of parrents who are uneducated .

So i think every child have to be vaccinated in clinics to ensure everybodies safety as well as the lives of innocent children.
Its widely believed thatnowaday, using vaccines can prevent getting affected from lots of viruses

.... Should be either ; It is / It's, nowadays
Also, why only nowadays? Even in the past, people used vaccines as a disease prevention method.

I think that without vaccines the diseases could return and spread out easily from one person to another

However, I think it is necessary to force people to get themselves immunized, especially the young children, in order to prevent them from childhood diseases.

I think you need to pay attention to the essay format.
sydney5555 1 / 2  
Therefore,law should be made to force parrents parents

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; Should there be a law to get every child immunized?