Laws and regulations made by government in the eyes of citizens

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Governments make many rules to protect people from danger, for example, by making people wear seat belts in cars or not allowing smoking in public buildings. However, many people believe that there are too many rules nowadays. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement.

It is citizen's obligation to follow the rules and laws stated by government. Recently, people believe that those jurisdictions are too many to conduct. I extremely disagree with this statement since it is the responsibility for the government to set the laws for its inhabitant's safety and security.

Some general regulations are made for the convenient of people as well as for their protection. To use seat belts whenever they drive meant to prevent accidents that may occur in the road since the mortality rate by driving carelessly and impatiently is high in most countries. So, it is pivotal to always be careful and admit this rules since it just for protect them. Another example is to not consume cigarette in public facilities or areas because the poisoned gases which release to the edifice's atmosphere might disturb even affected on others health. People need to realize all those rules are just for their pleasure as citizens to make them having a good quality of life.

Furthermore, I would argue that it is the part of state services and career, beside just responsibility, to set laws. In fact, those regulations released through long debate and even research. China's unpopular policy to restrict their citizens for having more than 2 children and force them to kill their own babies albeit the natality of twin and triplet birth in China is the highest all over the world, is efficient to control the population explosion there, thus also increase the life quality since they can reduce the accommodation constructing and energy consuming. Some policies and rules may hard to receive by people, but it is all decide for their importance.

All in all, I strongly disagree with people who think that there are too many rules to follow as citizens. However, governments should also massively introduce and share the reasons for their policy so that people would greatly accept rather than object it.
ainirere /  
since the mortality rate by BECAUSE OF driving carelessly and impatiently is high in most countries.

So, it is pivotal to always be careful and admit this rules since it just for protect themSELVES.

to the edifice's atmosphere might disturb even affected on others PEOPLE'S health.

HENCE, People need to realize THAT all those rules are just for their pleasure as citizens AIMED to make them having a good quality of life.

I would argue that, it is the part of state services and career, besideS THE just responsibility, to set laws.

FOR INSTANCE, China's unpopular policy to restrict THAT RESTRICTING their citizens for having more than 2 children

HOWEVER, IT is efficient to control the population explosion OF POPULATION there , thus also AND increase the life quality since they

Some policies and rules may hard to BE ACCEPTED receive by people , but it is all THESE decide RULES ARE for their importance.

so that people would greatly accept rather than object REJECT it.

Home / Writing Feedback / Laws and regulations made by government in the eyes of citizens