LAZINESS (it talk about laziness. It is my thinking, my first paragraph post on here.

suonghoang 1 / -  
LAZINESS
Just only need to stand up, everything will become allright.
If start to tidy up the house, it will be neat. If start to wipe, everything will be cleaned. If start to fold up clothes, wardrobe will be straightened up.

Do exercise, body will sweat and so we can get healthy, get fun. Thinking carefully, spirit will be pure. More decision had taken, less mission remained. Reviewing more, do exam better. Learning more, English skill can be smooth.

Caring to other people, receive love. Thingking for other people, feeling generous by myself. Busy makes life more significant.
Laziness, feeling what a useless of me. Sadness makes day passes tediously. Regardless of studing, feeling such a weak in my head.
Everythings becomes easier at this moment but becomes harder at that one.
Pressing down the pen and start ready to write somethings down, i have done one per four of this night dream :) '/.
LƯỜI
only English please
bonboncase 20 / 45 15  
you Just only need to stand up, everything will become allrightall right .
If you start to tidy up the house, it will be neat. If you start to wipe, everything will be cleaned .

Caring toif you care for other people,you will receive love. Thingking forif you think of other people, feeling generous by myself. keeping Busy makes life more significant.

【many grammar mistakes. You must look at what "subject" means in a sentence. Most of your sentences does not have subject and you sometimes use adjective as subject】
Suong, don't just write aimlessly. I know that you are trying to develop your English writing skills but writing without a topic in mind, or writing with such a broad topic for discussion, as you did in this introductory paragraph, does not help you learn how to write better. It just allows you to practice your English sentence structure skills. While you should develop that skill, without a true topic for discussion, your essay will not be able to really help you in the sense that you want it to.

Before you start writing about anything, focus on what information you want to share with people. Make sure that you can develop your discussion within 2 paragraphs, for starters. Within those 2 paragraphs, all you have to do is properly introduce your topic for discussion, an opinion, and a reason why you think the discussion you are presenting is important. Writing in that manner will help you to better develop your English analysis, and writing skills :-) Don't forget to focus on your spelling. Right now, your spelling really needs work :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / LAZINESS (it talk about laziness. It is my thinking, my first paragraph post on here.