The leaders of Turkey and Russia appear to be making up

Yusuf05 11 / 14 2  
Second assignment for online class. Your feedback will be very welcome

The president of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been criticised by the national press of Russia concerning to the decision of Turkish forces shot down a Russian jet near the Syrian border. While the trade proposal which reducing the flows of the tourist to the land: prior at 3.6m Russians visited Turkey in 2015, drop at 184,000 since the first half of 2016.

However the two state leaders organised their meeting in St Petersburg followed on Erdogan official apologising Putin. The meeting closed with the agreement to restore the economic relations for both countries.

Politicians worry that the meeting shows Turkey's track to segragate from the European countries. Moreover, the strained situation between Turkey and America due to Fethullah Gulen who plotting the attemption of overthrowing the governement on July 15th. Turkey demands Mr Gulen's extradition while in contrary America so far has refused, arguing that this will be for its courts, not its political leaders, to decide.

||- essay resources: economist.com/news/europe/21704768-recep-tayyip-erdogans-first-trip-abroad-failed-coup-meet-vladimir-putin
azmi23 17 / 28 3  
Hi, teammate!
hereby i give you several comments, i really amaze with your various sentence structures! teach me, Master!

While the trade proposal which was reducing the flows

The meeting was closed with the agreement to ...

"Moreover, the strained situation between Turkey and America due to ..." sorry, but i couldn't find any predicate in this sentence.
OP Yusuf05 11 / 14 2  
The Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been criticised by the national press of Russia to the decision of Turkish forces shot down a Russian jet near the Syrian border. This incident resulted in the dramatic decline of a number of Russian tourists visiting Turkey: prior at 3.6m Russians visited Turkey in 2015, drop at 184,000 since the first half of 2016.

However, the concerned incident no longer affects the relationship between Russia and Turkey - during the course of his most recent visit to Russia, Erdogan apologized to Putin for what had happened. The meeting closed being signed to restore the economic relation between both countries.

Politicians worry that the meeting shows Turkey's intention to reconsider its policy towards the EU. Moreover, the strained situation between Turkey and America due to Fethullah Gulen who is believed to have masterminded the army's attempt to overthrow Erdogan on July 15th. Turkey demands Mr Gulen's extradition while in the US refuses to cooperate, in this respect, arguing that this will be for its courts, not its political leaders, to decide.

Thanks all for the useful refinement. I learn much from the feedback.

Best regards

Home / Writing Feedback / The leaders of Turkey and Russia appear to be making up