'I must learn from my father' - Academic writing for Ielts

bsm_25 3 / 5  
Describe a person who you admire and explain why you admire him or her

The person who I admire most is not famous at all. He is my father, who not only brings me up but also teaches me lots of things in my life. my father is a good example to me

My father has a medium height. He walks composedly. My father has tawny skin, it makes him look strong and manly. His smart appearance and warm voice make everyone who contacts him feel like him immediately. When I learn well and do good things, my father always smile with me. It was his smile that made me have more promotion to try my best and get over all hindrances

As a worker, my father have to work very hard at factory, so he usually fells tired when he return home. But I have never seen my father lose his temper. Although he dresses simply, my father always manages to be elegant. My father is a fair-minded person who treats everyone with equal respect. He is always calm and trustable before any situations. My father rarely watches tv, he usually reads book in his leisure time. Sometimes he go fishing with his friends at the weekend. My father used to helping my mother with her housework and cooking. He is a ideal husband and model dad for my mom and I.

The most reason I admire my father is his belief in life. my father is not a lucky person, he had failed the college exam twice, missed only a half mark. Even so my father is an optimist. He always sees the bright side of the most difficult problem and be calm to solve it. He never surrenders his lot and tries his best to gets over all of obstacles in life. I need to try more to learn that personality of my father. Not only having a lot of good manner, my father but also is a multitalented person. He plays chess very well, has a good singing voice, too. I always feel proud of all things my father do.

Giving my birth, directing me the fisrt step, teaching me how to live well, telling me the best advice, encouraging me when I got in difficult, loving me with all his heart , my father play an very important role in my life. There are many of good personalities which I must learn from my father. To me, my father is always the best person who I admire.

My skill of writing E is very bad. Please help me to check the grammar, vocabulary and style of my essay. thank you very much!
giovani 2 / 4  
I am sorry to hear about your father.
Thus your father has passed, I think, you should most use past tense.
Although I do not know the best structure for IELTS writing section, I like your way to describe him.
good luck:)

Home / Writing Feedback / 'I must learn from my father' - Academic writing for Ielts