When we learn a foreign language it activates brain's both of hemispheres

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
TED Summary : The benefits of a bilingual brain

Needless to say, when people study multilingual languages, they tend to easily understand watching international movie and traveling in another country. As such, when we learn another linguistic, it spontaneously makes brain in both of hemispheres active. It can active both of brain' hemisphere for children since they can feel have social and emotional contact. However, for the adult, it can only active one hemisphere. The reason why it is crucial ideas to learn another bilingual is that it can make them to have several skills such as problem solving, switching task quickly and also strongly focusing on something. As a result, learning linguistic science gives huge advantages. Thus, it makes them to become healthier, and more actively engaged with people.
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
it spontaneously makes each part of brain activebrain in both of hemispheres active.

It can active both of brain' hemisphere for childrenwhen it comes to children, their brain becomes active when they can feel have social ...

However, for the adult, it can only active one hemisphereit can only be active in one part.

Thus, it makes them to become healthier,

Home / Writing Feedback / When we learn a foreign language it activates brain's both of hemispheres