Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

You can learn a lot about people by clothes they wear.

Ibrik 2 / 1  
In our daily life we meet different people; they have different characters, different hairstyles and different clothing style. I agree with the statement above. Particularly young generation has clothing diversities and they are always wearing different. For example: Youth wears a uniform at school or university, wears casuals while going out with friends and wears a special costume that they were keeping carefully to the parties.

It might be difficult to reveal a personality character of a person but it is possible and the main tips are simple. For instance: If you notice that one of your friends wears an ironed and clean uniform while another one is sitting with white and clean shirt and solving math problems you would easily distribute them into groups. Moreover, most people pay attention to your shoes and clothing style. And they anticipate to see what you will wear before meeting you. If you are going to meet your grandfather and expect him to see in formal suite, but you see him in a shirt with a picture of Mickey Mouse on it, you would pause for a minute and would try to understand the situation.

Also clothes may represent you hometown or your country. While wearing national clothes and representing your motherland in a foreign country, people will watch your behaviors and will try to understand the traditions of your motherland. On the other hand people are paying attention to the colors that you wear. If you wear mostly black clothes like everybody does in our country that will indicate your passiveness in society, but wearing colorful clothes indicates your strong and confident character.

In some cases wearing clothes with a big style may diminish results of your efforts for being a leader in society since it is inappropriate to look different from your coworkers at job or from people that you are working with. In many real situations, a number of people people wear a very strange clothe for their work, so it will bring unpleasure to the others who will work with them. Due to the fact that host of people are paying attention to your clothing style, it is a substantial character of your leadership skills in each and every society.

In conclusion, I will stay with my opinion and recommend people to change their clothes often, because it will give them enough confidence, so they will be able to reach their goals easily. Therefore, wearing simple and stylish things may stress your ability of being a leader and may inspire your partners so, they will make you their role model.

Home / Writing Feedback / You can learn a lot about people by clothes they wear.