Learn to understand of ourselves

mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
Most people strongly believe that they do not know well about their selves. In fact, the more we obtain knowledge of ourselves, the more we will realize that lack of insight into ourselves as well as the perspective of others about us. Benjamin Franklin was right when he wrote: "There are three things extremely hard: steel, a diamond, and to know one's self." Human has no interesting to become a dull with intervention about what their prove of their own life.

If we are able to see our potential and tallent which influenced by our behaviour and environment. Human should tend to perform their selves at daily life. Research into the great unique indicates that we are particularly fake when it arrives to judge the nature we take account into about most. The consideration about high hoped-for or undesirable. The study from university of california found that pupils' self-assesment of intelligence drill almost uncorrelated to IQ test Result. Those the vital thing that ocuured was overestimated their ability.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Mdamanhuri77,

n fact, the more we obtain knowledge of ourselves, the morethen we will realize that lack ...

... see our potential and tallenttalent which influenced ...

... judge the nature we taketook account into about most.

Those were the vital thing that ocuured occurred was ...

Hope these help
abdasyari93 9 / 19  
Hello @mdamanhuri77, I got some suggestions for your writing

Here my advice:

1. ... they do not know well about themselves.

2. ... see our potential and talent which influenced by ...

3. Humans should tend to perform themselves at daily life. (human = singular, humans/people: plural)

4. The study from University of California found that pupils' self-assdesment of intelligence (...) to IQ test result . Those vital thing that occurred was overestimated their ability.
Iedha01 21 / 40  
Hi there,
I've read your writing and I want to give you some suggestions.
In my opinion, there are some unclear sentences, I mean it didn't reveal your idea and a little bit confusing. As a reader I didn't catch the point, so you must compose your sentence well, let me show you example,

-Benjamin Franklin was right when he wrote: "There are three ...

-BENJAMIN FRANKLIN STATED THAT WE ARE BELONGING OF THREE EXTREMELY HARD THINGS, THEY ARE STEEL, A DIAMOND, AND KNOWING YOURSELF. THAT WAS RIGHT.

Home / Writing Feedback / Learn to understand of ourselves