We can learn by watching television program or films, but culture is too complex to for this

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
Some people say that you can learn more about another country by watching TV and films about it than actually visiting it.
How true this statement? Is there anything you can learn about another country by visiting it, that you cannot learn by watching TV or films about it?

Information is easier to spread than the past. There are many ways to report news or announcements, such as by television, internet, email and others. Based on the situation, some people say that those can learn many cultures from the other countries without travelled in there. We can learn by watching television program or films. But, I think that statement not generally true, because many cultures that people can learn just watching TV or films.

Firstly, TV channels or films not only to entertain, but also it explains local culture especially in people's behavior and the way of thinking. Because, according to psychologist in multicultural approach, culture is pattern of thinking and pattern of behavior. Some people can observe and understand the local tradition of country by their behavior and pattern of their language. For example I can understand china's culture life Barongsai festival, lampion party, and china's new-year by watching TV or China's films although I am never go there.

Secondly, TV stations have been cultural TV program which explain about culture in other countries, specifically in human interactions, religion ceremony, indigenous people, and special traditional festival over the year. It is very helpful to know about local culture in the other countries.

However, there are some aspect that people cannot understand about countries culture, when we do not come there. That factor is emotional aspect and social aspect. That factors are very specific and we can learn about their pattern when visited in there. For example, we can understand traditional ceremony in other countries, but we cannot apprehend emotional pattern in there. Because it is very specific we must have enough directly interaction with others.

In conclusion, we can understand other countries tradition by watching TV or film. But I think, it is not enough to know more specifically when we not visited in there.
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
But However , I think that statement not generally true.we use but to join sentences when the information in the second is different from the first sentences. we use however at the beginning of a sentence to say something different from the sentence before.

For example (comma) I can understand china's ...
Secondly, TV stations have been cultural TV program which explain ...
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Hi Fadhilahumar91.

There are some corrections for your writing :)

Information is easier to spread than that in the past.

... people say that thoseFrom them, people can learn many cultures from the other countries without traveledtravelingin there.

... because many cultures that people can learnbe learned by just watching TV or films.

... but also it explains local culture especially in people's ...

... understand china's culture lifesuch as Barongsai festival, lampion party, ...

However, there are some aspectaspects that people cannot understand ...

In conclusion, we can understand other countriescounty's tradition by watching TV or film.
... know more specifically when we did not visitedin there.
Hary01 12 / 13 2  
Nowadays, Information is easier to spread ...
Because, according to psychologist in multicultural approach, ...
... understand china's culture life such as Barongsai festival, lampion ...
Secondly, TV stations have been a cultural TV program
That Those factors are very specific

Home / Writing Feedback / We can learn by watching television program or films, but culture is too complex to for this