Learning about different languages in as early age as possible

IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
All children should study a foreign language in school, starting in the earliest grades. To what extent do you agree or disagree whit this statement?

Nowadays, foreign-language skill is important for people around world. As such, lots of people believe that children should learn about language from other countries beginning in the earliest grades because it is the appropriate time to have long-term memorizing. However, others argue that it is not good enough to force children to study foreign language as children cannot follow the second-language subject. Whilst it is true to some extent, I would argue that it is better for children to begin learning about foreign language in the earliest grades to have good language skill for their live in the future.

With regard to this case, children have excellent brain to learn about foreign language. The recent studies demonstrate that the best time to pick up new language is when children still young as early as possible. This is because their brain can remember various vocabularies in different meaning easily and fast. As a result, young children will be benefited to take experience of studying the language in long time.

On the other hand, the earliest young age gives negative impact to children spending their time to study their second language. For example, children in the earliest young age just study other languages from local teachers without having to communicate with mother tongue of languages which they learn. As a consequence, there is no doubt that most of children do not have good fluency to speak the second language well.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that although studying foreign language in the earliest grades gives children challenge, the benefits of learning about foreign language will not outshine the challenge. Therefore, I personally suggest that parents have to encourage their children to study languages from different countries since they are still kid to have brilliant abilities to master the second language for their future.
farhan110991 11 / 17 8  
hai iqbal, there is no doubt that your writing is good. However, i have many comments that i hope can make you writing to be more perfect.

you have to rewrite the red sentence inasmuch as you have used this sentence 2 times in one paragraph.

in a point of my view, this paragraph is too week. let me give a strong paragraph

One of the reasons that children should discover a foreign country is that the children in the earliest grade are in the golden age. For this reason, golden age is the stage that children can memorize thousands of vocabulary. The 2003 study conducted by Indonesian children authorities demonstrated that 85 percent of people who are of an ability to speak like a native had learn english since they were in the earliest grade. From this indisputable fact, the children have to study a foreign language when they are in either an elementary school or a playground.

*there are many countable nouns that you did not add an article. you are able to find by yourself. :) thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Learning about different languages in as early age as possible