Why should we learning English? Write paragraph about 140 words

nguyenvn 1 / -  
(I am nguyen ,studying in high school .my paragraph may have mistakes ,i hope everyone gives me suggestions to helps mine better.Thank you so much!)

Learning English is very important to everyone in the world today.There are some reasons for which we should learn this language.First of all ,being equipped with this language ,you do not face any language barrier when you work aboard or travel overseas.It is estimated that there are over two billion people speakinh and understanding English around the world.Hence,English has become the most common language in communication.Specially, you have more knowledge about culture,people and historical stories of the landcapes in the world through reading great works translated into English.Furthermore,using English helps you build cultural bridge so that international friends get the understanding of the diverse culture of VietNam.Last not but least ,if you are fluent in English,you will havea better opportunity to get paid job related to diplomacy ,tourism and so on.For example,the first impresssion to help you succeed in the interview is to respond by English smoothly.All in all ,learning English is necessary and useful if you want to be a global citizen
Hi Nguyen, let me share a few strokes to boost your essay.

- Learning English is very important to everyone inaround the world today.
- First of all ,being equipped with this language ,you do not face any language barrier will not become an issue when you work aboard or travel overseas.

- It is estimated that there are over two billion people speaking and understanding English around the world.
- Hence,English has become the most common language use in communication.
- Specially, you haveYou will gain more knowledge about culture,
- people and historical stories of the lands capes inof the world
- that your international friends
- For example,( at this part of the essay, it's too late to cite an example, so it's better to keep it as a general idea )

- Remember, the first impression
- byin English smoothly.
- All inOver all ,learning English is necessary and useful if you want to be a global ready citizen.

There you have it Nguyen, as you can see, it's not much corrections done in your essay, it's just a matter of how the words are used and the way

they are places in the sequence of ideas in the sentence, this is a major language rule when it comes to writing an essay, you have to understand where your

words fir better and if they correspond to the idea that you would like to tell your readers.

I hope I was able to help.

Home / Writing Feedback / Why should we learning English? Write paragraph about 140 words