IELTS TASK 2 "Learning to Manage Money is One of the Key Aspects of Adult Life"

ainirere /  
Learning to manage money is one of the key aspects of adult life. How in your view can individuals best learn to manage their money?

One of the key aspects of adult life is managing money. In my point of view, there are some means that can be learned how to manage money properly. I will explain further those means in this essay.

First of all, most of people who success to manage their money are those who have economized on spending their money. One of the means to undertake, is by making a finance table to arrange income and outcome. Furthermore, list the entire priorities things chief to buy. Therefore people could resist themselves from the temptation of the sort of things retailed in the market, particularly in the internet whereby popular today. This mean will help people to economize, thereby their money will be more well-organized.

Another way that could be taken, is by saving the money for rainy day. Make a bank account which only for deposit not for debit. However, this means should be undertaken regularly by cutting certain percent of our income per month. Take for instance, our income monthly is $300, then 10% of our income which is $30 is saved into our bank account. This is very important in case force major in the future, such as accident that needs huge money to pay hospital fee or a situation urgent, whereby force to travel by plan which the cost is unreasonable. Thus, saving money for rainy day is useful besides could be applied to manage money.

In conclusion, economizing and saving money regularly are some means to organize the money. However these means would be better adopted since early age. Therefore when they growth adult, they get used to managing their money properly.
Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
I will explain further those means in this essay. (I think it would be better if you just mention the "means" that you mean shortly, rather than state that you will explain further about it. We all know you will do it. So, I suggest you to write it as " ... some means that can be learned how to manage money properly , such as making a finance table and saving the money for rainy day ". Of course you also can paraphrase it.)

... priorities thingsneeds chief to buy. ("Things" is less academic word)

in addition, you use too many "money" in your essay. It would be better if you use the similar meaning word. For example, you can transform " there are some means that can be learned how to manage money properly" as " there are some means that can be learned how to manage our outcome properly. It would make your essay having variation.

... pay hospital fee or situation urgentan urgent situation.
... such as accident that needs huge money to pay hospital fee. get in an accident which cost a lot for the hospital payment.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 "Learning to Manage Money is One of the Key Aspects of Adult Life"