'Learnt how to type with 10 fingers' - A New Expermient essay

synz 1 / 2  
Topic: A new experiment
Hello, I have studied English for 6 months and this is my writing. If you can please correct my writing and show me your opinions about it. Thanks!

To try new some things are really attractive. It gives me many interesting experiments I have not had before. One month ago, I decided to join a class at computer center to improve my typing. Before that. I had taken a lot of time for a short paragraph. To type a passage with 200 words in one hour, it was really slow. But my problem had solved after I was finish class. I learnt how to type with ten fingers that was really useful for my job. My speed was faster than before and I had a few mistakes. Now, typing is not my a nightmare.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
To try new some things are really attractive(this is not clear.) . It gives me many interesting experimentsopportunities that I have notnever had before. One month ago, I decided to join a class at C omputer C enter to improve my typing skill(It would be better to write why you need to improve that?) . Before that, I had taken a lot of time for a short paragraph. To type a passage with 200 words in one hour, it was really slow. But my problem washad solved afteras the course finishedI was finish class . I learnt how to type withusing ten fingers that was really useful for my job (It would be better to state what your job is, to show why the course was useful for your job) . My speed wasbecame faster than before and I had a few mistakes per page . Now, typing is not my a nightmare for me .
princedynasty 15 / 57 4  
it was really "difficult"/ Or I typed a 200-word passage very slowly/It took me up to one hour to type a 200-page passage.

You can vary your structures and add more explanations. :D Good luck with your studying.
OP synz 1 / 2  
Thanks for your usefull ideas.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Learnt how to type with 10 fingers' - A New Expermient essay