Within left behind underwater in Mediterrania, live an unique species of fish.

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
Polar species spotted in the deep seas of the Mediterranean

Within left behind area of under water in Mediterrania, there live unique species of fish. This sort of fish is undetected before owing to their location. Furthermore, this fish is indicated as pole fish, and no one knows why it can come here. Some scientists think, maybe, it is because in this area is minim biodiversity that make less of rival who live here, so this sort of fish can find their food easily. Researchers also say that pole species actually just can be found in the deeper area than Mediterania. This uncommon activity of this species draw the researcher to find out more about that. Besides, scientists who dive and conduct their research in this area have found species of fish which look like whiles that actually just can be found in Lantern.
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello Pram, let me give my correction for you

Within left behind area of under waterunderwater are in Mediterrania

biodiversity that makemakes less of (the subject "biodiversity" is singular subject", so you use singular verb too)

This uncommon activity of this species drawdraws(the subject in this sentence is "uncommon activity" which is singular subject, and after the preposition "of" is object)

look like whiles(did you mean "whales"?)

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Within left behind underwater in Mediterrania, live an unique species of fish.