Essay about the lesson children can learn from TV and it may be good or not for them -

minhqqq 1 / -  

Television and children

It is true that both films and movies are the common features of every individuals, especially children. Consequently, most of things on it can be useful for the future of them.

There are many lessons what children can learn from watching films, and one of which is language . In fact, it can appear in most film, which is performed by subtitles. Thus, children can learn about most common of its such as accent, vocabulary, specific of language. For example, some student who want to learn English often find a film having an English subtitle. Moreover, each film has their own characters, which had their own back ground. Thus, they will know about any features of culture in the foreign countries such as the way they eat and behave with others character.

However, it has two reason why argued that these lesson is very efficient for each chilldren. Firstly, due to these subtitles on its, children will reduce the time to learn a second language, that's make these individuals can reduce their times to master it. According to the recent research, children who master the second language will not only have the high level of IQ but also easy to communicate with the others. Secondly, each film has their own behavior and the manner of characteristic and they will broaden their knowledge about every factors of social and culture. Thus, it will get a huge effect for each youngster on their future.

To conclude, both civilization and foreign language is the lesson that children is able to learn throughout films and movies. Consequently, I strongly believe that films or movie can bring up many positive impact for most youngsters. Personally, I strongly believe that it brings more positive impact to each children.
It is true that

This paragraph does not make sense to a native English reader. That means, the prompt restatement + opinion is not clear to the reader due to a lack of control over sentence structure and word usage. The first paragraph will receive a failing TA score. This will practically ensure that the essay is not going to get an overall passing score.

The essay will receive a failing score, even though the writer shows great effort in doing his best respond to the prompt. The lack of control over sentence structure, the lack of coherence in the paragraphs, the lack of clarity in thought presentation, the highly limited grammar range, all add up to the lowest possible scores, based on the scoring rubic for this exam taker.
Abby210 2 / 3  
First, in the introduction, you start with a sentence that is meaningless. You tried to add linking words as many as possible but it makes no sense. Your argument's not clear, the examiner will not be able to understand what you want to discuss. Overall, your essay can be underrated by the examiner.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about the lesson children can learn from TV and it may be good or not for them -