The Lessons of Groundhog Movie

raiya 1 / 1  
The people can't just learn good characters from their parents, but also they can learn from the movies. The "Groundhog Day" movie has unlikeable and interesting characters. Phil, the actor of the film used to meet his former high school's friend every morning on his way to the weather presentation. His friend came toward him every day tried to remind Phil that they were friends back in high school by presenting himself, and taking his hat off, so Phil could recognize him so quickly. It seemed strange to Phil, and he decided to punch his high school's friend after he kept coming to him repeatedly.

Phil had definitely a terrible life.

At the beginning of the movie, Phil spent most of his time hanging out with friends, and sleeping in his tiny room. He also passionate to be in love with someone, but he didn't know how to impress a woman. He told Rita that "I want you to talk to me. Is this how other men talk?" So I immediately thought that he probably wanted to be in love with Rita, but he didn't know how to attract her or him somehow didn't feel like he had as good character as other men.

He tried to kill himself by jumping over from the top of the house, and exploded himself inside a car, but it didn't work out.

He was very stingy about not to help people. Because whenever he met a homeless, he just walked away, and kept going. He also used to steal other people's stuff. He stole a Police men beg; he stole someone's car, and he also stole wires from somebody's car. So he completely had bad activities.

One day he woke up in the morning, opened the window, and said "Today is tomorrow"

Phil went to a bar with two men, and after they finished drinking beers, he asked them a question while he was driving them "What if there won't be tomorrow?" "No tomorrow? That's means there won't be no consequences, there won't be no a nervous, and we can do whatever we want," one of the two men replied.

Meanwhile, in the middle of the movie Phil changed his behave. The homeless that he used to walk away, he took him to the restaurant, and told him that "If you will die, but not today."

This time when he met his high school friend, he gave him an enormous hug, and he didn't want to let him go, but his friend seemed very strangely about Phil's action, and then he ran away.

Phil however, was passing by the street during the darkness night, and then he saw a dead person. He stopped in his way, he went to see the dead man, he breathed in his mouth to see if he could wake up, and finally he took him to the hospital. The doctor told Phil that "Is dead." "Not to day" Phil replied angrily.

So after Phil wasted most of his times not doing good things, and not very friendly to people, he changed himself to a good person. He ended up by guiding people, and respecting everyone that he used to ignore. He believed that nothing bad can happen to anyone while other people are around, so that's means that we all can help each other, protect each other, and if we can do something, it's better to finish it; do not wait tomorrow.
The people can't just learn good characters from their parents, but also they can learn from the movies. People can learn good character from their parents, but they can also learn good character from the movies.

Above, I gave you a better way to write that first sentence.

You could also write:
People learn good character not only from their parents, but also, sometimes, from movies. whenever you want to add some little extra thing in a sentence, just use a comma.

The film "Groundhog Day" has characters that are unlikable and characters that are interesting.

THE LAST SENTENCE OF YOUR FIRST PARAGRAPH SHOULD USUALLY EXPRESS THE MAIN THEME OF THE ESSAY. Your first paragraph ends with this sentence: So I immediately thought that he probably wanted to be in love with Rita, but he didn't know how to attract her or him somehow didn't feel like he had as good character as other men.

It seems like one more sentence is necessary if you want to end the paragraph with a thesis statement.

:-)
OP raiya 1 / 1  
Thanks Kevin

Home / Writing Feedback / The Lessons of Groundhog Movie