Is level of academic capability a necessary?

irhame 52 / 50 25  
Everybody should be allowed admission to university study programs regardless of their level of academic ability.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Continuing study at university is a dream for every student. As such, people have same right to apply subject of study to college without taking care about academic achievement. Although there are pros and cons in this statement, I personally agree with this statement as it can reduce bribes for student who has not enough level of academic capability and also it cannot be guarantee of student favorite subject.

Academic-ability qualification could help students to choice the best academic way for them as this ability is the most important factor to determine their comfortable subject in university such as all of universities in Indonesia requires the certificate of academic level to select the proper student for the correct course. As a result, people can easily improving their real skill.

On the other hand, there are many reasons why degree of academic capability is not essential. First of all, every person tends to bribe university employees for allowing them study at college as some people have a big motivation to study but less academic capability such as bribes are often happen in many universities in Indonesia. Furthermore, this level does not be guarantee of favorite subject which can make student has good motivation to study because although they have good skill in one subject, but they do not enjoying it. Take an example, most of students in advanced country is recommended to choose their favorite subject not their good capability of courses.

To sum up, degree of academic ability does not predominant for entering university as it will cause bribes and it reduce student's motivation. Therefore, I prefer agree with this case.
- As such, people have same right to apply subject of study to college without (taking care??? - TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION) about academic achievement.
- Although there are pros and cons in this statement, I personally agree with this statement as it can reduce bribes for student who (has not - DELETE - DOESN'T HAVE) enough level of academic capability and also it cannot be guarantee of student favorite subject.

- Academic-ability qualification could help students to choice (CHOOSE) the best academic way for them
- As a result, people can easily improving (IMPROVE) their real skill.
- academic capability (such as- DELETE, THAT'S WHY ) bribes are often happen (HAPPENING) in many universities in Indonesia.
- student has good motivation to study because (although - DELETE) they have good skill in one subject, but they (do not enjoying- DELETE, DON'T ENJOY IT)

To sum up, degree of academic ability (does not predominant - IS NOT PREDOMINANT) for entering university as it will cause bribes and it reduce student's motivation. Therefore, I prefer (TO) agree with this case.

Irhame, be mindful of your spelling, grammar and correct use of words. Make sure that you also PROOF READ your work before submitting it.

Thank you.

Cheers!!!
cldales /  
Continuing study at university is a dream for every student. As such, ...

It is a dream of every student to study in a university, and access to this must be available to all regardless of the student's academic capability. Personally, I agree that student's who are not academically inclined be admitted to universities to further their studies.

Academic-ability qualification could help students to choice ...

(My apologies but I am having a hard time understanding the thought of your main paragraphs.)

Home / Writing Feedback / Is level of academic capability a necessary?