The level of cheerfulness in life of spouses and singles based on age groups

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
The charts below show the results of a survey on happiness ratings for married and unmarried people in the US, and the effect of children on the overall ratings of married couples.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar charts give information about the level of cheerfulness in life of spouses and singles based on age groups, and how heredities influence married people's life. Overall, wed people are happier than unwed. However, the happiness ratings both of groups are not more than a half of entire survey numbers. Blissful levels of spouses who have or do not have children are almost same. However, having children more satisfy their life.

Teen married couples satisfy their life with 45% of happiness level. In 30-49 years old, it decreases slightly to 44 percent. Then, in adult phase, their cheerfulness level experience a bottom at 40%. However, it increases again in over 65 years old to 44 percent. The percentage of singles' happiness ratings in 18-64 years old stands between 21 and 22. Then in old un-married persons' satisfaction reach a top at 34%.

The percentages of happiness level of spouses who have teen children exist at 44. Then, it fall to 40 percent in wed people who have children aged more than 18. However, it goes up to 43% in couples who do not have heredities. 185w

• Happiness Level Married and unmarried people

• Happiness Level of Heredities
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Anna
Let me give you some correction

Overall, wed(married?) people are ...

Then in old un-marriedunmarried persons' satisfaction ...

Then, it fallfalls to 40 percent in wed people ...
... who do not have heredities (a child?) . 185w

Thank you...

Home / Writing Feedback / The level of cheerfulness in life of spouses and singles based on age groups