The Level of Three Predominant Exports in Southland

Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
The given bar chart provides information about the level of three predominant exports in Southland in 2000: 2016 and 2025 as a projected year, a 25-year period and is measured in the billions of pound. At first glance, it can be obviously seen that international tourism sector was the greatest export in the beginning year as well as at the end of the period, while meat products show the reverse. In any case, dairy products experience the highest proportion in a current year.

Moving to a detailed analysis, the amount of earning in the tourism sectors stood at higher than £8 billion in 2000, the rate then increases to virtually £9 billion in the next 16 years. Interestingly, 2025 forecasted to experience a significant growth, with the rate reaching a high of £10 billion. Meanwhile, the amount of income from meat products sector began at £6 billion and fall gradually to roughly £5,5 billion in the recent year. Moreover, the rate will decline steadily by £0,5 billion compared to the previous 10 years.

With regard to the international export of dairy product sectors, the level began at almost £7 billion. In the following 16 years, the rate increases sharply and speak at 10 billion. However, the rate forecasted decrease considerably at just over £9 billion in the end of the period.

wahyutri13 10 / 13  
Hello Mardy, please be aware regarding your COMMA and DOT in the number. For describe decimal you should use DOT no a COMMA and reverse.

... fall gradually to roughly £5,55.5 billion in the recent year. Moreover, the rate will decline steadily by £0,50.5 billion compared to ...
NourNour 22 / 39 7  
and THEY ARE is measured in the billions of pounds.

it can be obviously seen that THE international tourism sector IS ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The Level of Three Predominant Exports in Southland