The level of viewers for Channel One News over a 12-month period

bastian20 10 / 16 2  
TASK 1
The graph below shows the average daily figures for Channel One News over a 12-month period

A breakdown of information about the number of viewers on channel one news during January to December based on displaying time is revealed in the line chart. It is measured in the millions. Overall, it can be seen that, despite some fluctuations, the level of people watching this program at 6 pm is the highest of other schedules.

There are up and down trends in the figure for viewers of this channel at 6 pm and 11 pm. In January, the number of audiences at 6 pm begins at approximately 5 million people, as the highest, whereas the level of inhabitants views this station at 11 pm at roughly 1.2 million. In the end of the period, December witnesses a slightly increase in the figure for viewer at 11 pm to 1.3 million, while there is a significant decline in the number of spectator on morning to 3.2 million people.

Turning to the number of viewers at 9:30 pm and 1 pm, the number of people watching at 9:30 pm start at 3.2 million people, the news program in this channel at 11 pm is already introduced on May. Augustus experiences a large gap in both schedules. While the level of audiences at 11 pm inclines sharply at 4 million, the figure for its opposite decreases dramatically to 1 million people. However, in December, the level of viewers hits a trough off under 1 million inhabitants.

Hi Sebastian, here's another contribution from me.

- information abouton the
- thedisplayingair time
- isas revealed

- whereas the level of inhabitantspeoples
- views for this station
- is at 11 pm
- witnessed a slightly
- morning viewers to 3.2 million people.

- million inhabitantspeoples views .

Sebastian, I would suggest that you avoid using the word "inhabitants" to describe people, this is fine however, it is not appropriate, specially when you are writing an analysis and the topic is not about living in a place or the wilderness, if the topic is on forest, marine life, then it will be appropriate but nor for this analysis.

I hope this works and is useful to your revision. Sometimes, the way to effectively create a well written essay is to know the words that you associate in your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / The level of viewers for Channel One News over a 12-month period