Library can be useful when the net has many information

annahatef 30 / 9 7  
Nowadays students can access information online, so library services are no longer necessary. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples from your own experience.

I disagree that library do not be useful place for students when many documents are on the net. Some staffs believe that library is not useful, by increasing data on the net. Nevertheless library is place for different purposes. In this essay, I explain that library and the internet are not rival each other and library can be placed for many digital documents and handbooks and can be a place for long study.

To begin with, many libraries around the world have many old manuscripts and documents which contain worth information that are not published on the internet. The owner of libraries do not publish these handbooks as e-books or scan these books to put on the net. Therefore, some researchers have to go to libraries to access these documents. Also, some old libraries collect other old facilities and equipments as museums. Many researchers have to go to these parts of libraries to complete their researches.

Moreover, many students do not go to library just because of barrowing books. Libraries are peaceful and quiet place to study. Many students go to libraries to study in the halls where suitable place to long concentration. Also, libraries provide many magazines and newspapers from different parts of world, which are not cheap for regular students to buy them in specific news sites. Going to library can decrease the expenders of some daily reports.

In addition, these days there are many theses, CDs and software collections in libraries. Students can barrow them or use this digital information in the libraries. Many libraries have sites in which students can install or use some specific software for their researches. Some of these software programs are bought by librarians and are very expensive for students to buy or use online.

In conclusion, library can provide a wide range of facilities, software and manuscripts which are very expensive on the net or cannot be available on the net. Also, library has many halls for students to study carefully their lessons. Therefore, library cannot be vanished by increasing the use of the internet by students.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Anna

This writing is good to grammar.

Turning to structure, you need systematic explanation to describe your ideas in this writing. Well, I can give few suggestion to present you ideas. In the first paragraph, I closely read your writing and I found a thesis statement first line "I disagree that library do not be useful place for students when many documents are on the net". You should write a paraphrase sentence or a hook sentence at first line. You make sentences about paraphrase of question/statement in task. After you write paraphrase, you write a thesis statement about your view to the question. You should also give a reason about your view, but you only describe few general view about your opinion. To illustrate, if you disagree to that statement, you can said " However, I fully disagree its opinion because....". It is important because it also became an assessment from examiners. In addition, you should change your statement "I explain that library and the internet are not rival each other" because I guess that outside topic.

On the other hand, in conclusion, you should make paraphrase of your thesis statement at the first paragraph. That will strengthen your opinion. After that, you give suggestions about that matter for individual or government.

Overall, Good Job..

Home / Writing Feedback / Library can be useful when the net has many information