All of life activities have been covered in internet, which should be used wisely to avoid addiction

eve01 24 / 40 5  
Question?

The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it our lives would be completely different
To what do you agree or disagree?

Answer:

In last 3 decades, many advanced technologies have been found. Camera mirrorless or Camera phone was invention to help people capture the beautiful view and landscape. And also, Credit card invention gives people easy way to pay shopping. On the other side, the internet is being essential for people nowadays. It is true those inventions have changed human life quickly. However, it shows that internet is being an important thing which changes the way of people life.

Recently, students are completely different than in the past, almost 50 percent their activities by using internet. Internet helps them to communicate with the teachers either to attend online course or sending an assignment via email and they do not need to attend live lecture or printing papers for assignment. Also, they can download online books to save their money for buying book in bookstore.

Citizens lifestyle are definitely different with old citizens in the past. There are many applications online to help people easily to pass life faster for example, online shopping. So they can order all of items shopping on website, it helps them safe the time to go to store. And also, transportation pick-up online, they can reach the destination on time, they do not need to cause traffic jam longer.

People have different method of spending leisure time, adults and teenagers love enjoying social media, such as Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Most people use internet to sign up on these sites. Nowadays, girls like to download Korean movies while boys are spending most of their time to play online game by using internet.

To conclude, I agree that the greatest advanced invention can be influence all of human life probably internet. Lately, all of life activities have provided in internet but it should use wisely to avoid being addicted with internet.
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi eve, I have some advices for you. Hope it useful.

And also, Credit card invention gives people easy way to pay shopping.
ťť"And also" is a more likely a spoken languange.
ťť"And" should not be put in the beginning of a sentence. You may use "In addition", or "moreover"

Keep writing. Best regard
erwiin 5 / 12  
Hello, your essay is good. However, I would like to give some suggestions for it.

... advanced invention can be influence (influence ) all of human life probably internet. Lately, all of life activities have provided in (provided on ) internet but it should use wisely to avoid being addicted with (addicted to ) internet.

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / All of life activities have been covered in internet, which should be used wisely to avoid addiction