Why Life Insurance important? - It has many benefits

janeypooh 4 / 15  
Why is life insurance important? Life insurance is defenitely an important factor in one's life. It benefits anyone who is affected by a sudden death in the family. I realized how important it is until my grandmother passed away late last year. It was a sudden death and of course she didn't have life insurance. With this bad economy, many of my uncles and mother are making ends meet. My grandmother got creamated and till this day has not received a proper burial because of money issues. My uncles and mother had talked about it in the past to get my grandmother a life insurance, but they weren't proactive about it. Now, they regret immensely how important life insurance is. Why go through life wondering " I should have got life insurance" No, it can be easily be prevented. I'm a strong believer in life insurance because you never know what the future holds. Luckily for my husband, my children and myself have life insurance. We don't want to be a burden to someone's life because we didn't have insurance. It has many benefits of obtaining one that it can pay for burial costs, debt, education, etc. It may cost a little bit of money on a monthly basis, but in the long run it will pay-off.
OP janeypooh 4 / 15  
I forgot to address, please give me your feedback
keilinger 9 / 53  
defenitely-->
I did not realize how important it is until my grandmother passed away late last year.
It was a sudden death and of course, she didn't have life insurance
many of my uncles and mother are barely making ends meet.
My grandmother was cremated

Why go through life wondering " I should have got life insurance"

In this case, the part that follows "wondering" should be a question.
Luckily for my husband, my children and myself have life insurance.
pay-off-->pay off
Why is life insurance important? Life insurance is definitely an important factor in one's life.

With this bad economy, many of my uncles and mother are having to struggle to make ends meet. My grandmother got cremated and...

Well, I am still not convinced that this "death" rumor has any truth to it. I don't seem to be aging at all! :-)

One counter-argument you might write about in order to make the essay stronger would be to compare insurance to an alternative: a special savings account. If you compare insurance to this alternative and show that it is better, your argument will be stronger.
OP janeypooh 4 / 15  
Thank you ! I will revise it.
Randyhl 8 / 33  
I didn't realized how important it is until my grandmother passed away late last year.

I feel like you can make your argument stronger still. Take away first sentence. Say your opinion strong and proud like you know what you're talking about.

It benefits anyone who is affected by a sudden death in the family.

Maybe rewrite to:

"when a sudden death in family occurs, life insurance supplies financial security." or something like that.

Good start thought, I agree with you for sure!

Home / Writing Feedback / Why Life Insurance important? - It has many benefits