His life has been unusual; The Spectacular For Me

niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
The sentences italicized below are factual statements form a particular person who has made this essay feasible. I dedicate this to him. Feel free to comment as to grammar usage, paragraph development, transition of ideas etc.THANK YOU.

He is the spectacular individual I met- the spectacular person ...

Having an "ambiguous" sexuality makes him unwelcome in the society where he lives in. It really came to a point he did not mingle to anybody else most of the time; for he does not want to feel being discriminated especially if it is public. For him, it is a sort of humiliation which he actually the thing he feels afraid of.

His life has been unusual. It is very challenging for him to live according what his nature wants to be. " I takes more time before I could make certain adjustments that they may feel glad of me." I once heard this statement form him. The sorrow, solitude, regret and hopelessness he is usually experiencing have turned him numb. Every word that comes out his mouth seems only he who could hear. It is such residing in an island full of sadness, whispering at his self instead calling others to listen up.

The man I met is not talkative; he is quite shy- the way he talks, moves, and acts. I could see in his eyes the notion of perseverance to overcome "it" though he looks so down. The way he was telling his experiences sounds not lively. In fact, anyone would try to listen to him may make his tears fall down. Obviously, it is dimness that covers him. The gleaming sun that will give him with excessive light might have been behind that darkness waiting for his call of reinforcement. Emotionally, problem is difficult to remedy unless heart finds already the thing that will relieve its pain. Our feelings may get hurt if we also let our hearts in pain. Therein begins an emotionally extreme problem which engages us in distress.

There are people who cannot accept homosexuals. They are insisting that there are only two sexuality- male and female. How about the renown homosexuality, gay and lesbian? I remember when one says this: " Homosexuals are not creations of God. There is no such "term" as stated in the Bible, merely men and women." Although it is somewhat true biblically, the reality that they are here living with us cannot hide the truth. Whatever may happen even if we will invert the world, gay is still man, also lesbian a woman in terms of the physical aspect. But internally, they are "they" who like to be men and women. They are genuinely not sinful unless they commit things that are not pertinent to the laws imposed by human and laws created by God.

One time I just thought , "Is this man deliberately rendered by our almighty God with such sexuality or he who has chosen it?" We are all disgorged in this world with just rights in all of the things He has created. No one has more,likewise no one has less. Every thing is given with equal rights. However, what is supposed to occur becomes opposite of what is ought for us to have now.

Why do homosexuals, particularly gays, disrespect, by others? Respect is not complex to solicit from people; just respect them, too, will do. The experience of being disrespected typically happens depending on certain factors that others may be able to respond insultively either through verbal or non- verbal means. It could be gays are happened to be tactless and looked disrespectful. In effect, their impression is pessimistically established.

He added also. " I want to create a new image, a good image that will uplift the stage of recognizing gays to the peak of satisfaction. I know that there are organizations promoting the rights and welfare of the gays and it is really good!" Then, I asked him a follow-up question: " What is your message for those gays who are building a disrespectful impression, thus creating a bad image?" Unexpectedly, he did not answer what I thought he might do say. " I will not ask for their change. If they are happy with their doings, I think there is no reason for them to be compelled to change for the better. Let them realize what things are good and let be learned how to rectify the mistakes they have done. Like we believe, be true to ourselves and to other people. It is the only way to achieve happiness which is the ultimate satisfaction in life.
mingle to

mingle with

For him, it is a sort of humiliation of which he actually the thing hevery sensitive about and scaredfeels afraid of.

... I introduced the word sensitive

" It takes more time before I could make certain adjustments that they may feel glad ofabout me."

------ or happy ?

I once heard this statement form him

------------- I suggest: he said to me once

In fact, anyone would try to listen to him may make his tears fall down.break him down with tears

When I read it I felt you drag a little bit more in explaining the gloominess of this character and that may make the reader tired.... Try and make it shorter

Home / Writing Feedback / His life has been unusual; The Spectacular For Me