Do you like to eat at home or hotel?

megha 7 / 13  
I am very fond of eating different type of cuisine. As in my home, my parents taught me to eat food which is prepared at home. But I like to eat my food in hotel as well as in home. I prefer to eat food more at home when it is convenient.

To begin with, eating food in hotel or restaurant is in fashion these days. Some people go to restaurant just to hang around or many go to have nice food. In hotel we can get food ready made without wasting time and energy. In student life it is more important to study than cook food and eat so as to build carrier. I will prefer to go hotel then eating at home so I can manage time to give more towards studies and save my energy in cooking food. In hotel I can study as well as eat at same time. Food in hotel is not healthy, because we never know how the food is cooked whether it is stale? In hotel we always have junk food. Junk food ruined our health.

Secondly, food at home is cooked by our hands. We always take care it should be fresh, nutritive, healthy and tasty. I love trying different recipe which are low calories. With that I can take care of my health and diet. So that in future I should not face more problem with my health. Again to add more at home I can cook food as I want.

To sum up with, I prefer to have food at home, Which will keeps me healthy wealthy and wise.
Randyhl 8 / 33  
of eating different types of cuisine

As in my home, my parents taught me to eat whatever food is prepared at home. ButHowever, I like to eat my food in hotels as well as inat home. I prefer to eat food more at home when it is convenient.

Your errors are distracting from what you are trying to say. Speaking of which what are you trying to say? You like to eat food at home and hotels? Why not argue why you like to eat more at home. Or something like that.
crossxhearts 4 / 10  
I like homemade meals better, but I love hotel meals as well, depending on the cuisine and place.

Homemade food is much cheaper and more healthier, while hotel meals mostly have artificial flavor in them.
newsha31 19 / 75  
Which will keep me healthy wealthy and wise.
I dont understand what you mean by hotel food until I finished the whole thing. It is more refered to as fast food or just restaurant food.
I am very fond of eating various types of cuisine.

As in my home, my parents taught me to eat food which is prepared at home. But I like to eat my food in hotel as well as in home. ---- This sentence seems to express that you like home-cooked meals and also meals sered at hotels.

In my home, my parents taught me to eat food which is prepared _______________ (tell something about how the food is prepared in your household)

Below, I'll change it to "in the hotel" and "at home"
But I like to eat my food in the hotel as well as at home.

I love trying various low calorie recipes. With that I can ...

Very good, keep practicing!
OP megha 7 / 13  
thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you like to eat at home or hotel?