Do you like living with wealthy people or those who come from different social class?

login 1 / -  

best neighborhood to live

I prefer living in a metropolitan where citizens are from different social classes, the poverty live with the wealthy, which leads to a big chance for experiencing many lifestyles, I want to know their viewpoints, jobs, the way of solving problems... I realize their behaviors are not the same because educations, family environment have an impact on them differently. For example, if parents usually yell at their children, these children towards to be grumpies. However, if children are well-educated on politeness, they may be supposed to be nice and kind to everyone. In addition, I could acquire more knowledge of soft skills when communicating with them every day since every person has different identities, a good person, a bad person, they have various personalities, which leads to dealing them in different ways
Well, you definitely presented a clear choice in your first sentence in this paragraph. However, improper punctuation mark usage created confusion in the understanding of your presentation. You have a comma where a period is required and ellipses to represent a train of unspoken thought when the presentation should have instead ended. There are also improperly developed sentences that use wrong vocabulary ( ... children towards tend to be grumpies grumps). You have the ability to write in proper English grammar. You just need to work on your vocabulary and word usage. You can also write in an interesting manner. However, the errors in your presentation based on grammar rules and vocabulary guidelines are what prevented your paragraph from becoming a clearly enjoyable read.
Blackrain 2 / 3  
The writing might be too short for some people, like me. You should demonstrate more aspects of the problems and give your arguments more detailed logical formulation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you like living with wealthy people or those who come from different social class?