Do you like watching films at home or in the cinema? Why

lamkhanh 1 / 2  

The best place for watching movies

Although watching films in the cinema can bring a better experience about the sounds and graphics, I prefer to watching films at home.
First, one of the biggest reasons is time problems. The cinema always has a movie schedule and I have to manage my works to be suitable for the schedule. Opposite, being home is more convenient and being freedom of myself because I can watch at my leisure or whenever I like. Otherwise, I frequently have to spend almost of my time studying therefore I just have more spare time at night, but my house is too far to go to the theater or cine box.

Second, there are numerous types of films which have difficult details to understand quickly, and I need to watch again. Watching films at home can show the easy way to pause or replay. It helps me unwind instead of being consumed with a lot of questions.

Third, home makes me more comfortable than the cinema. I'm not worried about being annoyed and freely comment about the characters. It's firmly an optimal measure when I want to eat fruit or snack but not corn like in the cinema. It sometime makes me tired after long time sitting to follow a long story in the cinema.

Finally, watching films at home allows me to save my money because I just sign in an account and pay a fee to watch all of the films instead waste the same money to watch a movie in the cinema.
I am not sure if this is a practice IELTS or TOEFL test. Perhaps you are just practicing your English writing skills. Whatever the purpose of the essay, I'll just give you a grammar review since you did not provide a discussion or writing instruction for your presentation.

You have sentence structure issues in your presentation. Mostly incorrect word usage such as:

I prefer to watching films at home = I prefer to BE watching films at home
or
I prefer to WATCH films at home

- It all depends upon whether you want to express it as a current action activity or a future action activity.

Conciseness problem:
I have to manage my works = I must manage my work schedule

In formal academic writing, words are always fully spelled out (I'm = I am, It's = It is).

Vocabulary usage in terms of adjective use ( use clearer words to add to the clarity of your discussion)
... the easy way to pause or replay = ... the straightforward way...
OP lamkhanh 1 / 2  
@Holt I think I selected the wrong category. Thank you for your response. I will check again and write more effective
nhiduong2001 2 / 4  
I think you should write a short conclusion to end this essay
CARACHEL 1 / 3  
@lamkhanh
Hi,
and I have to manage my worksto be suitable for the schedule I think you can use the word 'fit' (i have to manage my time to fit the schedule), it's more concise and sounds more natural

Opposite, being home is more convenient and being freedom of myself because I can watch at my leisure or whenever I like. This part isn't clear at all.

I guess you meant "Staying at home/ Watching movie at home is more convenient" and it gives you the sense of freedom since you can watch it whenever you like?

Watching films at home can show the easy way to pause or replay. It helps me unwindinstead of being consumed with a lot of questions. - the word unwind seems not relevant at all.

Hope that this may help! ~
phx 1 / 2  
I think you need to write your conclusion briefly
Riley L 1 / 2  
I wondering if the expression 'being freedom of myself' is correct. 'having freedom of myself' might be better?

Otherwise, I frequently have to spend ...

This sentence is a bit abrupt here. Put it in the area where you discuss the disadvantage of going to cinema might be better. (i.e., before you start talking about advantages of watching at home)

Hope this will help you!

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you like watching films at home or in the cinema? Why