The line chart shows the amount of income from movie theatre ticket and DVD sales in The USA

nmduc1276 1 / -  

film industry profits

The shown line chart demonstrates how much money the film industry made by selling cinema tickets and DVDs in the USA and abroad between 2001 and 2010.

It can be seen clearly that the income from international cinema tickets and DVDs had a very stable growth while the income in the USA didn't change much.

The earnings of the film industry abroad from the two sources were very similar in terms of growth. In 2001, International DVD sales were just around 11 billion whereas the revenue from cinema tickets was approximately 20 billion dollars. They (DVD and cinema ticket sales) rose by over 8 billion dollars by 2004, respectively, to 18,5 billion and 28 billion. After that, they reduced by 2 billion dollars in 2005 but then gradually increased by almost the same earnings. In 2010, the income from international DVD and cinema ticket sales was 23 billion and 33 billion dollars, respectively.

On the other hand, we couldn't see any significant changes in the revenue the film industry in the USA got. In 2001, income from North American DVD sales had an impressive growth to 25 billion dollars in 2004 but then reduced gradually to 18 billion dollars in 2010. The most special is the earnings from cinema tickets. From 2001 to 2010, they just fluctuated around 10 billion dollars.
The essay is overwritten and does not follow the maximum 200 word compliance for the reporting essay. While it is possible to write more words within 20 minutes, that does not assure that one will be providing the proper scoring considerations for this test. Remember that this is not a vocabulary exercise alone but a test of English comprehension and restatement in short form. Hence the maximum word count for the time limit. Keep it short but properly informative.

Do not get into the habit of creating a separate short sentence for the trending statement. The trending statement works best when smoothly integrated into the summary overview. It helps the paragraph meet the 3 sentence minimum requirement and also, helps provide a more concise summary of information that boosts the coherence score for the paragraph.

While the sentences are not always structurally correct, these do not come across as confusing to the reader so while deductions will be applied, it will not be the failing rubic type of score. I should also point out that the writer is expected to remain neutral when writing this report so he should not use any sort of pronoun reference in the essay. That will be a point of deduction as well.

Home / Writing Feedback / The line chart shows the amount of income from movie theatre ticket and DVD sales in The USA