The line figure presents three kinds of demographic trends in Scotland from 1940 onwards

adip 12 / 13  
The line figure illustrates three kinds of demographic trends (birth rate,population growth rate and death rate) in Scotland over 80 years from 1940 to 2020.

The breakdown of the three kinds of demographic trends proportion in Scotland from 1940 onwards is illustrated in the line graph.overall it is immediately apparent from the figure that in the accomplishment period one of them will be predicted increase gradually. Whilst, the others will be experienced decline steadily.

To begin, there was dramatic plunged on the cadaver rate percentages, representing a very small number between 1950 and 1958. Afterwards, during the period 1960 to 1978 experienced remained constant approximately 0.5%. in addition, the death rate declines gradually from 1980 to 1990 virtually at 0.4%. there will be predicted a steady increase and reached a high of 1% in 2020

In 1940, birth rate stood at a very small number and also became the leading position than the others. However, a gradual decrease was seen by birth percentage, accounting for 2 percent. 1970 also witnessed decline steadily in the birth rate, while at the same time population growth rate also experienced the same trend but still in the bellow than birth proportion and hit a low of 0% or will be wiped out. There, on the other hand, will be envisaged in birth rate peaked at 0.5% in 2020.

give me your comments, please

Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
Adi, here are some additional insights for your analysis :)

A breakdown of three demographic trends proportion in Scotland from 1940 to 2020 (the time frame is provided, thus i suggest you to make it detailed) is illustrated in the line graph.

Overall, it is immediately apparent from the figure that in the accomplishment periodone of them will be predicted increase gradually (which one). Whilst, the others will be experienced decline steadily.

To begin, there was a dramatic plunge on the cadaver rate percentages, representing a very small number between 1950 and 1958.

Afterwards, during the period 1960 to 1978 itexperienced remained constant, approximately 0.5%.

In addition, the death rate declinesdeclined gradually from 1980 to ...

In 1940, birth rate stood at a very small number and also became the leading position than the others. ... two contrast idea

1970 alsowitnessed decline steadily in the birth rate,... witnessed a steady decline or declined steadily

Similarly with the population growth, it saw a gradual decrease and hit a low of 0% or will be wiped out at the end of period.

Home / Writing Feedback / The line figure presents three kinds of demographic trends in Scotland from 1940 onwards