The line graph compares the amount of waste output by three companies from 2000 to 2005.

phanthilien 1 / 1  

waste production statistics based on data from three different companies

The line grap compares the amount of waste output by three companies from 2000 to 2005.
It clear from the grap that there were significantly changes in amount of waste produced by all three companies shown on the grap. Overall , company A and company B saw waste output declined over the period , whereas the amount of waste produced by company C increase steeply.

In 2000, company A produced 12 tonnes of waste , this was far higher than company B and company C , which was produced approcimately 8 tonnes and 4 tonnes of waste. In 2005, the amounts of waste output by company B and company C climed about 10 tonnes and 6 tonnes of waste respectively, while company A saw waste produced plummeted nearly 11 tonnnes.

By 2005, the amount of waste output by company C were highest. Almost 10 tonnes of waste were produced by company C , compares about 8 tonnes of company A and only 4 tonnes of company C

• The line grap compares the amount of waste output by three companies from 2000 to 2005. It clear fro
MalleyKat 1 / 3 4  
the writing is good, just a few spelling errors such as "graph", "climbed", "approximately" and "increased"
OP phanthilien 1 / 1  
@MalleyKat
thank you so much:))

Home / Writing Feedback / The line graph compares the amount of waste output by three companies from 2000 to 2005.