The line graph compares figures for daily travel of employee by three different transports in UK

kieoanh 1 / -  

number of UK commuters travelling each day by car, bus or train

The line graph compares figures for daily travel of employee by three different transports in UK over a period of 60 years, starting from 1970.
Overall, the number of UK commuters travelling by car was most popular in three transports.Also, while the number of people using car and train rose remarkably, the opposite was true for bus in the period shown.

In 1970, approximately 5 million employee travelled by car each day in UK while only around respective 4 million and 2 million commuters used bus and train. Over the 30 following years, the number of people driving to work by car rose 7 million additionally the number of commuting rail passengers reached 3 million. However, there was a gradual drop around 0.5 million in the number of buses users.

By 2030, it's thought that the number of employee in UK driving to work will reach below 9 million and the figure for train is expected to rise, about 5 million. By contrast, buses are predicted to become a less popular choice, only 3 million people daily users.
Where is the image? It will be hard to assess the accuracy and quality of your work without it. Please provide that next time. When you write the summary overview , provide the listed comparison points before you useit in the trending presentation. That will help the reader create the mental image from the very start. There should only be 1 trending sentence, not 2. The other trend you presented would havebeen better used in the succeeding analysis and comparison paragraphs. You appear to not really understand when to use thesingular and plural form of words. Familiarize yourself with those terms. When a numerical reference is in the millions, the plural form ofthe subject is used. Therefore, itis employees not employee.

Home / Writing Feedback / The line graph compares figures for daily travel of employee by three different transports in UK