The line graph illustrates the amount of meat and poultry that US residents consumed

manphuongdoan 1 / -  

trends in US meat and poultry consumption

The line graph illustrates the amount of meat and poultry that US residents consumed.
Overall, the amount of beef consumption was the highest, while the figure for turkey was the lowest. And the amount of broilers used experienced the fastest increase over the period shown.

In 1995, the consumption of beef was the highest, at about 67 pounds and this figure for pork was lower, at 50 pounds. In 1961, the amount of the ingestion of broilers and turkey were at a low level, at just 15 pounds and 5 pounds respectively.

From 1995 to 1976, the amount of beef consumption rose and reached its peak at around 90 pounds, before falling to 50 pounds in 2012. In contrast, the amount of pork ingestion fluctuated and reached the lowest rate in 1976, at 40 pounds. This figure stayed at this rate in the rest of the period. Between 1976 and 2012, broilers consumption increased significantly and peaked at 60 pounds. At the same time, the figure for turkey just remained at the same level.

The topic summary is incomplete as it does not refer to the measurements provided being indicative of per capita consumption and type of meat consumed. The shortform is therefore inaccurate in terms of highlightable data presentation..

The word "and" being a conjunction can never be used to start a sentence as there are no clauses or phrases to connect in the sentence. Having used it in the trending paragraph shows a lack of sentence structure knowledge and will contribute to GRA deductions.

Paragraph presentations must have an almost uniform 3-5 sentence presentation to meet maximum C + C scoring considerations. 2 sentences never comprise an academic paragraph or professional reporting presentation as it shows a lack of or limited information analysis in relation to the data.

The writer has an idea of how the task should be presented but has a problem meeting grammar and sentence structure rules.

Home / Writing Feedback / The line graph illustrates the amount of meat and poultry that US residents consumed